Sunday, February 12, 2012

What We've Been Up To...

So, I feel as if these days I don't do much blogging on our lives. But, honestly there just doesn't seem like enough time. But that was what I started my blog for. A place so I can look back to see what we've been up to...so let me just pop in to do a little blogging about us.

Here at the Houghton household February has been quite busy. Between getting ready for Emma's BIG ONE at the end of this month, Emma walking, Maddox pottying, the hubs turning 30, a birthday party every weekend & a new niece coming in to the world February is a busy month.
And of course this Momma taking very few pictures in between.

And did I mention my obsession with Pinterest. Oh yes, I feel as if it inspires me to want to be creative. One day...
But for now it is helping me party plan...just check out some of my fun pins. Can't wait to create a fun day!







And with the big party in less than 2 weeks I think it's time this momma gets on it!
What do you think?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails