Saturday, March 3, 2012

adORRaBLe CraftORR Review


There's so much fun and excitement behind deciding a 1st Birthday Outfit and when I came across aDorraBle CraftOrr I knew that I had found the perfect shop for Miss Emma. A shop full of Tutu's & complete cuteness. From her adorable applique shirts, tutu's, tutu dresses & crochet items her shop absolutely screams cuteness.

She was so generous to send Emma a precious outfit for her big day...


A tutu that was full of tulle, fullness & color and an absolute precious applique onesie.
A onesie that had so much attention & detail. In fact she was able to customize the applique to match the owl on her invite. And boy was it adorable. Thank you so much for all the detail you put into it!


And not to mention her shop is one of those shops you definitely go back to. A shop you can trust to bring you top quality items with tons of cuteness.

But don't think her shop is just for girls...Oh No!
Just check out some of her little boy cuteness..


Now, how adorable is that!?!?


Be sure to drop by her Etsy shop today to find the PERFECT outfit for your little one's BIG DAY!

And who says it has to be all about Birthdays, I'm sure she can create you something special!


Be sure to drop by her Facebook page & "like" her so you can see what she's up to.
You don't want to miss out!

Disclaimer: I was given the above mentioned product(s) for my review.
I was in no other way compensated. The product itself didn't persuade my personal beliefs or views}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails