Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Evenflo® Bebek® 3-Handle Trainer Cup Review


Recently, Evenflo sent us two of their Evenflo® Bebek® 3-Handle Trainer Cup

to try out. I must say over the last two and a half years we have tried tons of sippy cups in numerous brands. But honestly, I don't think we had ever tried Evenflo. In fact I'm not even sure I realized they had sippy cups. I had seen their bottles, carseats & gear but I had never seen or tried their cups.

So, we were very excited to see their cups.
Evenflo® Bebek® 3-Handle Trainer Cup
So many of the cups we've tried over the past 2 years have either leaked or had a million pieces to lose & to put together. So, I was pleasantly surprised when our package arrived.  I couldn't wait to get them washed up & to pour Emma a glass of milk.

A big plus was that I could simply place the cup & all pieces on the top rack of my dishwasher. A definite plus for this Momma that hates hand washing.
The real test was Emma. Would my picky girl (remember when she wouldn't take a bottle) drink out of them? Would they leak everywhere? 


The answer was YES, she would drink out of it!
And NO, it didn't leak everywhere!
And to top it off there wasn't a million pieces to put together.
A simple cup that she loved!


Other pluses for us were:
· Soft spout is gentle on teeth and gums, making drinking easier for little ones
(Even though Emma is already 1, she only has 2 teeth so I feel like her gums need something soft)
· Includes one-piece valve and spout for easy assembly
· BPA-free
 · Designed with unique, soft handles that are easy to hold from any angle – perfect for little hands
(I love that because with 3 handles I don't have to worry about whether the handles are straight & lined up with the spout, she can easily pick it up)




Honestly I couldn't find any cons with this cup. I highly recommend it & just wish I would have found it 2 years ago.




Can be purchased at Buy Buy Baby for $5.99




{Disclaimer: I was given the above mentioned product(s) for my review. 
I was in no other way compensated. The product itself didn't persuade my personal beliefs or views}

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails