Friday, May 11, 2012

I Have an Addiction

I know I've said it before but these facebook shops "get me". And lately they have really been getting me. 
I mean really getting me.

In fact this just sums up a small percentage of what I've gotten recently....
and to help out with my addiction I've been a crazy mad woman selling on eBay lately.


It's wrinkled but this was a picture from someone else. 









I assure you Maddox has some outfits in there somewhere too. Just felled to save those pictures.

And my recent find is that there is an Addicted to Lolly Wolly Doodle page where you can resell & buy. Super fun because LWD is one of my favorite shops. They recently had a warehouse sale so of course I was there!

Do you facebook shop? 
If so, where's your favorite shop.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I've never shopped on Facebook, but I have a full-fledged etsy & monogramming addiction. I love the anchor dress!

Born to Love said...

Cute stuff. Having a girl is so much fun !

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails