Monday, September 24, 2012

It's Fall Baby!

Perhaps it just turned Fall...but for the last week and a half we have been in the Fall mood here at the Houghton household. Well, at least Momma has been. The pumpkins & scarecrow are out. I don't typically decorate for Halloween. I skip it and just decorate for Fall. The pumpkin spice Yankee Candle is burning!

And along with Fall comes my desire to use the crockpot and make yummy soups. We have had everything from Garden Soup to Taco Soup to the good ol' 3 packet roast in the crockpot (coming tonight).


Yes this is officially what my kitchen looks like on a daily basis these days & I LOVE IT!


I just love all things Fall! I only wish the weather would turn cooler. The mornings have been in the 50's however we still reach the 80's most days.

We have decided to try on some of our new Fall clothes though...can't wait for Maddox & Emma to actually wear them. Emma's closet is fully stocked & ready to go. We'll be loving some Lolly Wolly  Doodle this Fall/Winter.


Maddox still needs a few things so I do see a shopping trip in our near future :)

Not only do I LOVE making soups & cooking in the crockpot I LOVE Starbucks and there's nothing like the Caramel Apple Spice which I think absolutely screams Fall. And don't forget the Pumpkin Spice Latte.

Yumm Yummm!


So, what do you love about Fall?

Please tell me there are some readers out there!

1 comment:

Anonymouse said...

Okay, if you love your crockpot and you love caramel apple spice, you need to try this: http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2011/01/quick-and-easy-caramel-apple-cider.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails