Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Making Memories...A Chick-Fil-A Day!

I love having days off with my kids. One of the many joys of being a nurse & working 3 days/week (still a job but it does have perks).

Originally we were supposed to go on Maddox's first field trip to the pumpkin patch...but they decided to reschedule due to the chance of rain. So after we dropped him off, Emma and I headed to the grocery store to get a few things.

And of course she insisted on riding in the car buggy. A regular one just won't do these days....and of course she preceded to drive and "beep" her horn. 
I'm thinking she was still a bit tired, but I thought she looked so cute in her monkey hat!

Maddox has been begging to go to Chick-Fil-A lately...to play of course! 
So, I decided to surprise him when I picked him up from preschool & head to Chick-Fil-A. In fact we even surprised Daddy by taking him lunch as well. 


Miss Emma thought she was just as big as Maddox but unfortunately she couldn't quite make it up on her own. Luckily for her there was a sweet little girl there that was delighted to help her make it all the way up to the top! 

What a fun day! 
And even better, it wore the two of them out. So this Momma was quite excited to have some quite time on the way home!


1 comment:

~Dawn~ said...

Chick-Fil-A needs to move up north - haha. I hear it's so yummy!!

LOVE the picture of Emma trying to climb in the play area. She looks so determined to get up there!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails