Thursday, December 6, 2012

19 Weeks a Preggo Post

So this post is almost a week late...I will be 20 weeks on Saturday. But we're going to roll with it because the picture really was taken on the 19 week mark.




Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 19 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby H is the size of an mango
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Gender: I was right...it's a boy!
Movement: Getting stronger!
Sleep: Pretty well, I typically don't get up until early AM for a bathroom trip.
What I miss: Nothing.
Cravings: Not really anything lately...honestly nothing much appeals to me. 
Symptons: Still the occasional nausea but it's a million times better. I occasionally catch a whif of something and it makes me feel sick.  
Best Moment this week: Knowing that I was right on the ultrasound!


Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

Brittany said...

You look beautiful! Your baby bump is adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails