Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Happy Easter

Happy Easter from our family to yours!

Our Easter was filled with tons of fun, family time & craziness.
And of course always remembering the true reason of Easter. I think this is the first year that Maddox actually got it. After hearing devotional's at preschool & church he kept telling us the story about the cross and the tomb over and over. Music to my ears, made me so happy that he actually listened.


I always find myself trying to get the perfect picture. But with two young kids (soon to be 3) I find that almost impossible. Why do I put such stress on myself to capture that picture?!

This year my kids had not 1 but 3 Easter egg hunts. And let's just say Emma LOVED finding eggs. She was a pro...took off and cried for "another egg" when it was over.


Emma in action at Maddox's preschool egg hunt.



Trying to get that perfect picture....

Easter egg hunt #2 at our church. I thoroughly enjoyed sitting behind them watching them listen to the devotional. Maddox occasionally would also reach over and pat his sister on the back. Such a sweet thing to see them getting along.







And of course it wouldn't be complete without a little egg dyeing which I opted to do while Emma was sleeping.
A 2 year old plus egg dye...yep maybe next year.





A few of our camo & glitter eggs


The Easter bunny brought way too much candy...and not sure how he knew but he brought all my fav's (lol)







And once again trying to capture that perfect picture on our way to church...


Yep, not going to happen...maybe next year


Hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

Samantha {Moody Mama} said...

Your kiddos are too cute! I also struggle with trying to get the "perfect picture" but I have learned some of the best are seeing them in action being who they are :) blurry and all sometimes haha.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails