Thursday, May 30, 2013

Our Memorial Day

This past weekend we packed up & headed to our favorite spot...the beach!

And I'm not quite sure who was more excited...me or Maddox?!


The beach is my all time favorite vacation spot. I remember when I was little I would sleep in my bathing suit & clothes the night before so that when we got to the beach I would be ready. 

I feel like my excitement has definitely been passed on to my kids. We LOVE the beach!

And this trip was extra special because it was Hudson's very 1st trip to the beach!!


Perhaps he didn't enjoy it quite as much as Maddox & Emma...



I can't get over how big she looks with a pony tail









There's nothing quite like it!

1 comment:

Devon F said...

looks like your kiddos were having a blast! I love your daughters chevron with whales bathing suit..adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails