Friday, September 13, 2013

5 Months {Hudson James}


Happy 5 Months Hudson James!

It is so hard to believe that it has been 5 months since you came into this world with a bang.  I will never forget the horrendous storm that night when my water broke. The fact that I went into full on hard labor within 15 minutes. And that I had to wait almost 2 hours for the anesthesiologist. And then another 2 hours in the operating room where my spinal would wear off (ouch). And then the joy of toting a catheter around for a week. Fun times!
But if I have to say one thing you are totally worth it!
Every time I see your sweet smile or look down at your face I can't help but think how much I love you and how blessed I am to be called your Momma. 



I'

I love how you just go with the flow of things. Not that you have much choice with a brother & sister.

What we're up to:
  • I'm guessing you weigh in at around 16 lbs (can't believe you were 6 lbs just 5 months ago)
  • This past week you have mastered rolling from your back to stomach. This makes you mad though because I think you hate your stomach.
  • You went to the beach for your 3rd time which is your 4th trip!
  • You love sucking your thumb, no more paci's for you.
  • Wearing 3-6 months
  • You love to talk & coo
  • Wearing size 2 diapers
  • Sleep around 12 hours/night & 2 naps during the day
  • Love to eat! Nursing every 3 hours
  • You LOVE rice cereal & get so mad when you see us eat. Baby food is right around the corner.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

They would not have drowned if they had a life jacket on to help them stay afloat in the water.play bazaar satta king

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails