Happy 5 Months Hudson James!
It is so hard to believe that it has been 5 months since you came into this world with a bang. I will never forget the horrendous storm that night when my water broke. The fact that I went into full on hard labor within 15 minutes. And that I had to wait almost 2 hours for the anesthesiologist. And then another 2 hours in the operating room where my spinal would wear off (ouch). And then the joy of toting a catheter around for a week. Fun times!
But if I have to say one thing you are totally worth it!
Every time I see your sweet smile or look down at your face I can't help but think how much I love you and how blessed I am to be called your Momma.
I love how you just go with the flow of things. Not that you have much choice with a brother & sister.
What we're up to:
- I'm guessing you weigh in at around 16 lbs (can't believe you were 6 lbs just 5 months ago)
- This past week you have mastered rolling from your back to stomach. This makes you mad though because I think you hate your stomach.
- You went to the beach for your 3rd time which is your 4th trip!
- You love sucking your thumb, no more paci's for you.
- Wearing 3-6 months
- You love to talk & coo
- Wearing size 2 diapers
- Sleep around 12 hours/night & 2 naps during the day
- Love to eat! Nursing every 3 hours
- You LOVE rice cereal & get so mad when you see us eat. Baby food is right around the corner.