Saturday, September 7, 2013

Weekend Recap

A weekend recap...well last weekend that is. This weekend I'm spending at work, yuck!

I feel like my life is so crazy busy these days..but I do love to blog to document our things. I love looking back at the last 4 years. 

Last weekend we headed to the beach for one last trip before Fall...I have ALWAYS loved the beach. And I'm so happy to say the love has been passed down to my children. 

It was a short trip but a good one! We spent one whole day by the pool & lazy river. Fun times & the rest of the time was spent down by the ocean. 

Maddox & Emma were both in love with the hot tub.






















Even almost a week later I think we're all still exhausted. Or at least I know I am. 




2 comments:

Dawn said...

Oooh...I love the beach, too!! Looks like so much fun, but I can see why you're exhausted!

Unknown said...

Fish are likely to live near these, and being mindful of this principle can make easy catches. You may even be able to catch a prize bass near shore.
play bazaar satta king

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails