Wow, just as usual time is flying by here at the Houghton's. And one day I will find time to blog, perhaps. I struggle to balance working full time, keeping a clean household, cooking & 3 young children. Any tips?!?
And if time isn't flying quick enough Hudson turned 6 months on the 12th!
A hole 1/2 a year!
What we're up to:
- Weighing in at 17 lbs even (39%)
- 27 inches (63%)
- Wearing Size 3 diapers
- 3-6 month clothes & 6-9 months
- Eating babyfood for the last month which I'm making. Seriously proud of myself.
- LOVES rice cereal
- Rolling from back to front
- LOVES to sit in the walker & lay on the play mat
- Such a happy boy
- Still taking reflux meds. Too afraid to wean off
- Nursing every 3-4 hours
- Still an awesome sleeper. Sleeping 12+ hours at night & 2 naps during the day
- Loves riding in the Baby Bjorn
- Can sit for a few seconds before falling over. We're getting close.