Friday, December 20, 2013

Making Memories...Jingle Our Elf

 Whew, so I'm going to say I've been on a bit of a bloggers break. And I think I'm ready to jump back in. 

Mr Jingle, our special elf arrived the weekend prior to Thanksgiving this year. My kids had been talking about him since last year. 

On arrival day he arrived with a letter, doughnuts and gifts! I think this will be our yearly tradition from here on out. 

Jingle has been up to so much mischief this year. 
Every morning Maddox & Emma pop out of bed to see what he has been up to the night before. 

From drawing funnies on pictures, leaving magic seeds for planting, riding 4-wheelers & playing hide and seek. He has definitely been up to some mischief. 




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Be sure that your live bait, like worms or night crawlers, are securely attached to your hook. A fish is much more likely to take a bite of bait that's properly threaded. Also, try using a small hook.play bazaar satta king

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails