Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Easter Recap (A few months late)

Yeah...only a tad late I know.
For Easter we decided to head to the beach. And of course along with that went a sunrise beach service which I have always wanted to do. Only thing was, it was cold. Like 35-40 cold, eek. But we still crawled out of bed & got ready for the service. Only to get there and find out it was canceled. Good try!


But, that doesn't mean we didn't have a great time.




And one of the most special moments was seeing Emma & Hudson in smocked outfits from when I was a little girl (Emma wore my dress & Hudson wore my brothers)


Nothing is sweeter...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Using The Proper Equiptment In Your Fishing Adventure

One of the funnest things to do that is also relaxing at the same time is fishing. A lot of people have lost the desire to go out for themselves to learn how to fish,play bazaar satta king

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails