Tuesday, January 27, 2009

13 weeks...Hard to believe


Wow, it's so hard to believe I'm getting ready to start the 2nd Trimester! Not only that we're only 5 weeks away from finding out whether Baby H is a boy or a girl. How exciting is that? Then the shopping/decorating begins. Today was my first "real" OB appointment. I officially graduated from the reproductive endocrinologist last week. I even got to hear the heartbeat on the doppler today (156/minute). I just love hearing it! Hopefully within the next couple of weeks I will start to feel Baby H wiggle around. That is probably one of the biggest things I've looked forward to!
Now on to what Baby H is up to this week....
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long and weighs nearly an ounce.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails