Friday, March 6, 2009

Baby Things

I do believe God knew what he was doing when he gave us a boy! We have all seen the super duper cute girl things....I would never be able to resist. I had already vowed that if it was a girl she would wear bows EVERY day! I'm just that type of girl. I have definitely done some shopping since last Wednesday and have seen the ruffle butts, summer dresses, cute bows & did I mention the cute shoes! God defintely knew what he was doing! I couldn't be happier having a boy!

The search is on for cute boy things however! They don't come nearly as plentiful as those girl things but I do vow that my boy will be decked out in cute things. And of course I had to make a trip to Janie & Jack.


Puppy dog sweater!

Gotta love the leather elbow pads!


Summer onesie....definitely udderly adorable.



Couldn't resist this either.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like the cow onsie! Well, obviously.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails