Friday, April 3, 2009

Appt Update

Yesterday, I went in for my routine OB appointment. All is looking good with Maddox and myself. His heartbeat was 138 beats per minute. It was so good to hear it again, it's been almost 6 weeks since I've heard him. I've definitely been feeling him. However, I must say that it feels as if he's jumping instead of kicking.

I also got a bit of exciting news yesterday. I will have another ultrasound in 2 weeks. I was a little saddened that I didn't have a ultrasound pic of his feet...I just think they're so cute. So, I will definitely be asking if they'll get one of those. After our BIG u/s at 18 weeks I didn't think I would catch another glimpse of him until he made his entrance in to the world. However, due to the fact that there has been correlation between some of the fertility meds that I took and preterm labor due to shortening of the cervix I get to have another u/s at 24 weeks. I have no doubt that everything will look perfectly fine...so I will not worry, I will just rejoice in the fact that I will get to see Maddox in 2 weeks. Yay!!!

I always thought that after all I went through for this pregnancy I would be a nervous wreck throughout it. But, from the day I found out I was expecting I have had a sense of peace that the Lord is protecting Maddox & myself. Now, don't get me wrong I do worry every now and then and I do pray every day that Maddox grows strong & healthy. I will also be praying that everything looks good in 2 weeks. However, I do have a strong sense that everything will be just fine.

Stay tuned...in 2 weeks you will see some updated pics of Mr. Maddox Renn Houghton.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails