Sunday, April 5, 2009

Pregnancy Brain


For all of you who have not experienced pregnancy...just trust me "Pregnancy Brain" is a real thing. If you don't believe me...just look at a few of the things I've done (and yes I'm admitting this).
  • Washed & dried 1 (Yes, just ONE) wool mitten, which happened to be some of my fav...outcome = a terribly miss-shaped and too small mitten
  • Missed my work exit twice and didn't even realize it for 4 miles = being really late to work (Josh says he wouldn't tell anyone this one)
  • Washed & dried my plastic oral retainer...fortunately it didn't melt it, plus now it's really clean

I would like to say that this is the end of my list but it truly goes on. I forget EVERYTHING. So, I'm going to apologize in advance. Sorry, it's not me...it's the "pregnancy brain." Now lets just hope it goes away in 4 months and there's no permanent brain damage.

I'm just glad that I'm not normally a "flighty" girl or otherwise I would be completely doomed.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails