Monday, May 25, 2009

The Painting Has Begun

Poor Josh has been scared into hurrying up and getting the nursery ready. After hearing it day after day that I won't make it to August (which I must add has probably jinxed me to going over) he decided he better start. My aunt (Thank You) will be doing the actual design to the room but Josh had all the preparation things to get done. Such as spackling, sanding, painting the ceiling & trim. He also has plans to paint the background color.


We also made a little change in how the room will look. Josh wasn't quite sure how my first choice would look...so we compromised on this.

My plan is to paint the letters of his name or perhaps just his initials and place them above the crib instead of the wording like in the picture. (It just happened to be a coincidence that the bedding in the picture is OUR BEDDING)


Josh hard at work fixing all the imperfections in the walls. Sounds like tons of fun! (Yes, he's having a blast!!!!)

1 comment:

Running 365 said...

I can't wait to see the finished project!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails