Thursday, June 25, 2009

Gonna Be One of Those Days...

WOW, is all I can say, and it's only 7:00.

To start things off I was extremely tired when I woke up. I didn't have a pair of scrub pants clean (yes, I'm limited due to the fact that I'm almost 9 months pregnant) so I had to wear a dirty pair (I promise they don't stink nor could you tell, before now that is). Then when pouring my chocolate milk to take on the road it preceded to splatter all over my white t-shirt. Good thing I had one other clean or it would've just had to be.

Then, I was hungry so I thought I would take a frozen fruit cup for my drive to work. Knowing that this wasn't the brightest idea, but hey I thought I was pretty talented. Now, I was on my way to work, only a few minutes later than normal.

Not a mile up the road I dropped a big frozen banana & clunk of frozen orange juice. Now I couldn't let this just melt, so I had to stop at the first stop sign and throw the clunk out. Then the next thing I knew I had dropped it on my pants. So now I have a nice stained place on my already dirty pants. Aghhh! If only it ended here.

After finishing my cup I decided I must toss my very sticky disposable cup (now don't ridicule me here...I don't usually litter). Another not so bright idea! You know how your mama always said there's always a drip left? Should've listened. The remaining drips of orange & pineapple juice splattered all over the drivers window. So, now I must add a carwash to my daily checklist (and yes my sunroof will most likely leak when I go through the automatic high pressure wash).

To make things even worse...I missed my work exit!!!!! Now this wouldn't be all that bad if I didn't have to go up 5 miles, to the next exit, to turn around. And is it really bad when you drive 2 miles before you even realize it? And you only realize it because now there's signs for the HOV lane...which you know isn't on your normal drive.

To sum it all up I was 5 minutes late to work...which gave me ONE WHOLE point.

But you know, it could always be worse.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails