Monday, October 19, 2009

Time to Catch Up & Tons of Pics

Wow, who knew going back to work could be so exhausting & overwhelming. Hmmm...I guess if you think about it, waking up at 4:30 and not getting back home until 8 PM...I suppose you can figure out why it is so exhausting. I've only worked 2 days so far and I already feel like I've been back a year. Funny how that works! Overall, I handled going back to work a lot easier than I imagined. Don't get me wrong...I did cry & all but I managed to keep the tears in while at work.



These last couple of weeks have seemed so busy. Our family has celebrated 2 birthdays; my mother-in-law's 50th Birthday & an early 19th birthday for my sis-in-law, Sydney, while she was home for fall break.



Happy 50th Kaye
Loving on her 2 Grandbabies



Josh's cousin Brad is in love with these babies. He just couldn't resist getting a picture with the 2. Hmmm....not thinking Paisley is as excited about the pic as he is.

And of course no "event" would be complete without a family picture.

Who can resist loving on babies? You can't tell from the picture but Maddox has on his cowboy boots, too cute, just couldn't resist buying them.


Not only have we been busy with Birthday's we've also been busy with other things....
Josh & I at his sister's, Onnah's, softball game
And yes ummmm...she's almost as tall as me and yes she's only 10. Gotta love being short.
Sweet Maddox at Aunt Syd's Early 19th Birthday.




Sweet Paisley, Maddox's 1st cousin.

Happy Early 19th Syd!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails