Saturday, November 7, 2009

Oh My Goodness

Christmas is right around the corner and I haven't bought a single gift. Every single year I tell myself that I'm going to start shopping early and year after year I'm in the same situation. Christmas has always been my all time favorite holiday but now it will be even better with a kid and all. Only a few weeks & my tree will be going up...this is the whole reason we bought an artificial tree a few years ago (so I can put it up at Thanksgiving). I just can't wait...but first things are first..............................................


the Santa pictures are scheduled for Tuesday. I'm so glad that we haven't hit the stranger anxiety yet...hopefully we'll get some good pics with Jolly 'Ol Saint Nick. Now just what will he wear...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails