Friday, November 6, 2009

These Boots Are Made...

I'm a Southern girl that loves The Country, cowboy boots, cowboy's & all things Southern. So, when I saw these...I knew Maddox just had to have them. I mean who could actually resist cute little cowboy boots. And of course they're now on sale...but I didn't want to take any chances and them sale out, RIGHT??? We all know those things, those that we see and JUST HAVE to buy. So, we're sporting the boots this Fall.



Seriously, aren't they the cutest things ever!
It seems that cute little boy things are really hard to find. So, when you see them you must grab them up. They come few & far between which happens to be lucky for my dear husband and for our checkbook as well. Now little girl things are a different story... good thing I have a little boy, God must have known when he chose Maddox for us.











I'm sure we've all heard "These Boots Are Made For Walking" but I thought the Shrek version was too cute not to add...and it fit perfectly.





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails