Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Reminiscing Part 2

Wow, it's amazing how quickly a little newborn transitions into a talking, giggling, rolling, sitting up, eating, creeping baby. I can hardly believe that we're almost to celebrate a HALF YEAR. Seriously, time must slow down. I'm already missing Maddox's newborn days and I'm sure that I will soon be missing these days as well.

2nd-Month Milestones You

  • Continued to sleep through the night
  • Learned to splash like crazy in the bathtub
  • went back for professional pictures 2 more times
  • weighed in at 12 lbs 12 oz & 25 inches by the end of the month
Barely able to sit up.





The days that he would just fall asleep ANYWHERE.


Like I said, ANYWHERE.











First outing to the park.




Meeting his cousin, Paisley at just 6 weeks old.



Loving his swing!





So much changes in just a few months of time. I look forward to the next 6 months as well as the next 6 years. I could never imagine the amount of joy that Maddox has brought Josh & I.


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails