Thursday, September 16, 2010

All Boy

Let me just say, Maddox is ALL BOY!  He loves the outdoors and anything with wheels and/or a steering wheel.  And he can't walk past the John Deere Gator or the 4-Wheeler without jumping on.


In fact the other day we went out to take the dogs and he jetted (I was right behind him) across the yard & across the road to my parents house to this......


His favorite thing!  He then preceded to climb up on it.  And honestly he would have stood up there forever if I would have let him.

 Which of course only starts a crying fit.  What can I say, he absolutely loves the Gator.



All Boy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cute!

Syndal said...

thanks for stopping by my blog! your baby is sooo adorable!

Irish Princess said...

thanks for stopping by my blog. your son is adorable. congrats on #2 oh, and im 'attempting to love running' too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails