Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Top 2 (A day Late)

So, here I am once again posting Top 2 Tuesday on a Wednesday...  I must stop working Tuesdays.  Working 12 hours and blogging just don't mix so well.  And to top it off Little M is sick, poor baby. 


But, who can resist the super cute Taylor's Top 2 Tuesday (Wanna Play, CLICK HERE)  and today's topic is

Top 2 Things You want to Accomplish by the End of the Year

Honestly, I would like to add things such as running a 1/2 marathon or loosing a certain amount of weight...but that will have to be for next year.  I'm embrasing every pound of pregnancy weight right now.  And don't get me wrong I am very excited for this wonderful miracle I'm carrying (a spontaneous pregnancy following infertility).

1.  Keep a Clean House (Truly a hard task for me, I love having a clean house but it gets dirty so quickly)





2.  Exercise more Often and Be Healthy!  I may be pregnant but there's no excuse for not exercising & eating healthy.  Time to get my rear in gear.




5 comments:

Ashley said...

Awww, congrats on number 2, so exciting!

I hear you on the clean house, it's so tough. It seems as though you just get it clean and when you turn around it's a mess again.

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

great picks!!! I wish I would have been more healthy when I was pregnant..Ive heard it makes it so much easier to loose the weight after!

Caitrin said...

I hear you on the exercise- I have been trying so hard to make myself exercise more, but it is SO HARD!!

Ms. Emily Ann said...

Great goals! Good luck! And they are both on my list as well :)

Ben and Emily said...

Congratulations on #2!!

I'd like to maintain a clean house too! We don't have kids, so in theory it should be easier, right!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails