Monday, October 4, 2010

Our Very Own Sodashop!

I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am (and the hubs) about our new toy!  I am sure you've probably heard about the Sodastream or even seen it at Bed Bath & Beyond.  Perhaps you heard about it this past week when Tori Spelling gave a shout out on Access Hollywood.

Sodastream was nice enough to send me the Fountain Jet complete with a ton of flavors. 


I received it last week, and we couldn't wait to get it out of the box.  In fact my husband was so excited he tore into it before I even did. And honestly I think he can't wait to get home from work to try out a new flavor every day. So far we're going with the diet cranberry-raspberry (don't think the hubs realizes it is diet) as our favorite.  Honestly I'm not a big cranberry or raspberry fan so I was quite surprised. 

We are quite addicted to soda in this household.  But they are so loaded with sugars & sodium.  But not Sodastream!  Seriously their coke has 66 fewer calories than regular Coke and 18 g less sugar and 33 mg less of sodium!  Can't beat that. And there regular flavors contain no high-fructose corn syrup and diet flavors are sweetened with Splenda not aspartame.  How great is that!

And not only is it healthier for you it is better for the environment.  Everywhere you look right now you see "Go Green", well Sodastream is an "Active Green" product meaning that consumers are reducing their CO2 footprint every time they use their Sodastream.  And it's so simple and fun!



The Soda Fountain comes with 1 60 liter Carbonator and 2 reusable bottles.  It's so simple, you fill your bottle up with cold tap water, screw it on to the Carbonator and pump it with carbonation. Then add your choice of flavoring.  And wallah you have a soda or sparkling water.   Can't get much easier. 



They have so many flavors to choose from.  Everything from Cola to Root Beer to Sparkling water (which is on my to try list) to Energy Drink.  And I have to admit I was a bit skeptical to try their Cola, but it seriously was good. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails