Thursday, November 18, 2010

As the Walls Go Up...

I'm so excited as our upstairs begins to look more and more like rooms....and I find myself thinking more and more about decorating them (because that's what I'm good for, lol)

A little refresher, here's the BEFORE'S....and ignore our treasures junk





And here is now (YIPEE, COMING ALONG)
The heating/air will be installed on Saturday

The Future Bathroom/ and Guest or Bonus room



Miss Emma's Room


Office Space

I'm also super excited about the great views.  You can see so much ! 



And Don't forget to enter my giveaways, links are in top right corner under Current Giveaways!

4 comments:

Tales of a young mamma said...

Soo exciting!!

Irish Princess said...

that's so exciting!

Anonymous said...

Your almost there! I am a new follower

PoesyGirl said...

Wow! That is going to be so great when it's all finished! What a view!!!
Remodels can be frustrating, hang in there!
New follower, please stop by, say hello and follow back!
xoxoxoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails