Friday, November 19, 2010

Show Us Your Life...

As I mentioned yesterday, HERE, our walls upstairs are going up.  I also mentioned how I'm dreaming of decorating...so I thought it would be fun to participate in Kelly's Korner Show Us Your Life Bonus Room/Play Room because that is what our extra room will be turning in to.  However, I didn't mention that we the husband who is a technology director (so by no means a carpenter) is doing most of the work himself...

We don't have much more than this right now....
(actually we now have a couple extra walls...)



However, I did think it would be fun to play along with Kelly's Korner to get ideas for decorating our bonus/play room!

And while you're here, don't forget to enter my giveaways HERE and HERE.

3 comments:

Emily Powell said...

that is going to be an amazing space! It's going to have a really cool ceiling. I love potential!

*Kelly* said...

What a cute family!! I bet that space will be amazing. It will be all finished and you won't even remember the 'unfinished' version.

Edna said...

Good luck to you and your hubby! Be patient it will have it's form and style soon=)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails