Friday, November 19, 2010

Balboa Baby Review


With flu & RSV season starting to surface, one of the things I consider a necessity is a shopping cart & high chair cover!  I honestly know you can't protect your child from ALL germs.  However, as a pediatric nurse I see the pitiful children who are hospitalized...so I want to do everything I can to protect Maddox.  And one of the few things that I can do is to cover the shopping cart & high chair. 

So, I was super excited that Balboa Baby was gracious enough to send us a Shopping Cart & High Chair Cover in their Geo print to review.


I was honestly impressed & shocked at how well the cover fit over a shopping cart.  With other covers I have tried, they have fit over; however they were left loose & easily slipped off which of course exposed the germs. Not this one!  The Balboa Baby  covered all surfaces snuggly & remained in place our entire shopping trip.


Their cover also has a built in safety strap which is another plus.  The other covers I have tried either didn't have one or it was no count.  Not this one.  With a very active toddler this is a MUST.  Plus it is made of the same cloth which makes it very comfortable!



And to make their cover even better, it folds up so nicely & compact.  Another plus in my book!
Many times I have foregone taking in a cover because I didn't feel like I could carry one more thing. Luckily theirs fits nicely in my diaper bag, so it always goes with me.


The fabrics & patterns that the cover is offered in are absolutely gorgeous! There is a cover for everyone's taste.  Head HERE  to see all the available colors/patterns.

Thank you to Balboa Baby who provided us with the above mentioned product at no cost in exchange for my review.  I was in no other way compensated.   I was under no obligation to write a positive review, this review is my honest opion. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails