Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Here Comes Winter...

which also means Christmas and along with Christmas comes Christmas cards.  And boy do I love receiving & sending photo Christmas cards.  Seriously, a picture added to a card makes it that much nicer.  So, of course I'm already browsing through cards so I can pick the perfect one to send to all my family & friends.  And because I have had such a good experience with Shutterfly from everything from cards to prints to enlargements this is the first and only place I turn to.  They are always super quick & the quality is impressive.  And to top it all off, boy do they have some super cute holiday photo cards.  Now, for the hard part....which one to choose????







So many great choices...and with just a few clicks of the mouse they'll be at my front door in no time at all.  Or, if I really want to take the lazy route I can have them stamp & mail them directly to my recipients.  Doesn't get much easier.  So head over to Shutterfly now to find your perfect Christmas card. 

1 comment:

Lindsey Rowland said...

Hey I also looked at Christmas cards on there today. I cant decide either. BTW I have a coupon for 10 free ones Ill send you the details tomorrow.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails