Sunday, February 6, 2011

36 Weeks OH MY

Oh my goodness...Emma will be here in 3 weeks or less! 




How Far Along: 36 Weeks (only 3 more to go!


Total Weight Gain: 34 lbs
Stretch marks/belly button: Just old ones & the belly button popped this time. Which is so crazy!
Size of baby: 20 inches & 6 lbs

Cravings: salads,salty things, subs
Maternity Clothes: Oh yes

Gender: GIRL (Emma Louise)!

Movement: Yes, I love it! She moves ALL the time which is starting to really hurt. 
I feel like she's getting so big!

What I miss: Normal ankles. Not getting short of breath & being able to bend over.
Sleep: It's so hard to get comfortable.
Symptoms: Frequent potty breaks, Braxton Hicks, feet/ankle swelling & shortness of breath & horrible leg/foot cramps and COMPLETE EXHAUSTION & a very painful pelvis & hips.

Best Moment This Week: My shower given by some of the greatest friends EVER.  And seeing the sheetrock go up in the upstairs.

What I am looking forward to:  Being Full-term in a week!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails