Yesterday, we celebrated Emma's 1 month birthday...which seems so unreal to me.
Seriously, how did a month go by?
Next week we go in for our 1 month appointment so stats are yet to come.
I'm thinking you're between 9-10 lbs now!
What you've been up to this month:
- You're still wearing newborn diapers & newborn clothes. This past week I put a few 0-3 month clothes on you & some of them fit. However, your newborns all still fit & some are still a bit big. Which is so hard for me to believe, your brother was out of newborns at this point.
- You're a great nurser. You nurse every 3 hrs during the day & sometimes go 4-5 hrs at night.
- You're still sleeping in our room & doing great.
- You hated your swing until I switched it to go from side to side. Now you love it.
- You love your bouncy seat.
- You rarely take a pacifier. Most of the time you just gag on it.
- You sleep well through your brother's loud noises & the dogs barking.
- Your brother absolutely adores you. He loves to hold you, kiss you & hold your hand. It makes your Mommy & Daddy so happy to see the love the two of you have for each other.
- You can roll from tummy to back
Happy 1 month sweet girl!
We absolutely love you Emma Louise!