Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Think Baby Review


One of the must have things for babies are bottles.  Even if you're like me & nursing you most likely need bottles for those times when you're away or go back to work.
And like everything else you want THE BEST for your little one.

That's where Think Baby comes in.
Their products are free of : Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthlates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, Melamine, Tritan, & biologically harmful chemicals. 

I recently had the chance to review a 5 oz twin pack & a pack of Super Slow Flow nipples
and let me just say
their bottles are superb.



One of the things I quickly learned with Emma was she didn't do well with a bottle.  Even with your typical stage 1 nipples she choked & gagged.  They were simply too fast of a flow.
But luckily Think Baby has a super slow flow nipple which is absolutely perfect for her.
Thanks to Think Baby Emma is able to drink from a bottle without choking.
When I go back to work I won't have to worry whether she's getting what she needs.

And one of the greatest things about Think Baby is the price. 
For $9.99 you are able to purchase a twin pack of 5 oz bottles.

I'm simply impressed with Think Baby's design. Even compared to our higher end bottles that cost twice the price I turn to these before I use them. 

Where to buy: Online at Think Baby, Amazon, Babies R'Us
or check here for a retailer near you

Feel free to like Think Baby on Facebook or follow them on twitter
for updates.

And Think Baby isn't just for babies...they offer so much more from yoga mats to sunscreen to sports bottles.

So head over now to explore what they have for you.


Thanks to Think Baby for sending me a 5 oz twin pack & a pack of Super Slow Flow nipples.



I was given the above mentioned product(s) for my review.
I was in no other way compensated.The product itself didn't persuade my personal beliefs or views.
I was under no obligation to write a positive review. The views & opinions are purely my own.




Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails