Sunday, May 22, 2011

Our Weekend

Wow, what a great weekend! I celebrated my 26th Birthday with some of the greatest family. 
Which involved a cookout & some fun games of cornhole.

And of couse I slacked on the pictures...
but I did manage to capture a couple of me with my 2 little cuties.
Perhaps one day we'll manage to get a "good" family picture.

You know us Southern girls love some BIG bows



Unfortunately, Maddox woke up from his nap with a fever.  Looks like we have another ear infection.  Guess we'll be visiting the doctor tomorrow :(


But that doesn't mean we didn't enjoy some cake.

Don't forget...3 Giveaways end tomorrow (5/23) at 11:59 EST.
And lookout for several new ones to come this week.
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails