Happy 7 Months Emma Lou
It's so hard to believe that we're quickly approaching 1 year.I can't imagine our family with out Miss Emma. It's so sweet having a sweet little boy & a precious baby girl.
And the love between the two of them is so unreal. Maddox absolutely loves his sister and Emma adores him so much.
So much so that she is trying her best to catch up.
What Are We Up to:
- Wearing Size 3-6, 6 month & 6-9 month clothes
- Wearing Size 2 diapers
- Crawling ALL OVER the place
- Pulling up to a standing position
- In to EVERYTHING
- Nursing 3 times/day (sometimes more) & eating solids 3 times/day
- Needless to say we DON'T sit still; we don't even like the exercauser or jumperoo that much (perhaps 5 minutes tops)
- My guess is we weigh between 15-16 lbs; so petite
- Love's playing with Maddox
- Such a sweetie, loves to cuddle with her mommy
- Wearing a Size 2 shoe FINALLY, even if they are a tad big
- Loves to blow raspberries & talk
Sweet Emma Lou, Mommy Daddy & Brother love you so much!