Friday, September 30, 2011

SUYL Friday--Shopping for My Kids


I couldn't help but participate in Kelly's Korner SUYL Friday today...because the topic is one of my fav's....
Where do you shop for kids??

I just love dressing Maddox & Emma. Sometimes I can't find anything that looks "cute" on myself but I can always find cute things for my kids so it makes shopping so much more fun.
And right now while they'll wear whatever I want them to I'm enjoying it.



So here are some of my all time favorites....

Lolly Wolly Doodle
(so I seriously have an addiction to this shop)

Janie & Jack
(there stuff is expensive but tends to go on good sale)

Baby Gap

Consignment Sales
(So, actually I only go to one but it's honestly super awesome
and I can find so many good brands with tags still attached)

Etsy
(love me some etsy)

Target
(I love to get play clothes there)

The Children's Place for Maddox
(love their big boy looking clothes)




Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Love all of your places! Have you tried SweetBabyTutu on FB? They have adorable, inexpensive smocked clothes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails