Thursday, October 20, 2011

WINNERS


Snicklefritz & PJ.............Jake and RaNette Free
My Little Chloe Bird...........Brittney
Say What Creations............Crafty
Livy Lou Designs........Sarai
My Baby Clothes Boutique...........CJ Sa
Cozette Couture.............Anne Nack

Congrats!
If each of you would comment here that you have emailed and contact me at hhappenings11@yahoo.com
to claim.

You have 48 hrs to respond.

And be sure to check out the TWO new giveaways posted today!
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

6 comments:

Peggy said...

Woo Hoo, someone on my Christmas list is going to be so HAPPY.

Thank you for great giveaways.

Brittney Minor said...

Thanks! Emailing you!

Sarai said...

I sent you a email!! Thank you

Anonymous said...

I sent you an email! Thank you!

CJ Sa said...

Thank you for your great giveaways!!! :D
Just emailed you!
Carmen Sanchez-CJ Sa :)

Jake and RaNette Free said...

I will send you an email right away! Thanks a bunch! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails