Wednesday, September 5, 2012

First Day of Preschool


I can't believe it but Maddox is off to preschool. Yesterday he got up early & he was off!
He has been so excited over the last couple of months in anticipation for this big day. Every time we would drive by he would say, "Is that my preschool?" 
And would ask all the time if he was going to preschool "today?" "tomorrow?"

So, finally yesterday it was the day!



I can't believe how big he is



He was so excited to get inside and start painting & playing with all his new friends.


Honestly, we had debated whether to send him this year or if we should wait until the next but I'm so glad we chose now. After just one day he is in love! In fact I think he was in love way before he even went. He had a blast and can't wait to go back. 

And even though it's just 3 hours I was so excited to see him when he was finished. 


4 comments:

~Dawn~ said...

Way to go Maddox!!

Jenn said...

Yay! Looks like he had so much fun!

Taylor Elise said...

I can't believe he is that grown up! So cute!

Unknown said...

They grow up so fast.......B starts on September 17th!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails