Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Yes, I'm One of Those Moms!



I vowed to myself that I would NEVER let my kids play with the toys at the doctor's office. Seriously, who would let their kids play with the toys that all the sick kids play with. That's just yuck!
Well.....................

Have you ever tried taking a 3 year old & an 18 month to the doctor?
Yep, I have broken my vow and became one of those Mom's.


And seriously it makes the dreaded wait at the doctor's office a little better. 



But, of course I still just cringe thinking about it. 





And while we're at it...
Yes, I'm also one of those Mom's that bribe their kids to be good.
If you're good, we can go get yogurt!


Plus, Momma really loves yogurt as well. 
Double Score!

3 comments:

Becca said...

This is hilarious! I was like that at a past doctors office but thankfully the one we go to now has a sick side and a well side. I don't mind them playing with the toys but they both get huge squirts of anti bacterial gel afterwards! lol!

Unknown said...

LOL...life with two definitely has me doing things I always said I wouldn't do!

~Dawn~ said...

Oh my goodness...doctors office toys and McDonald's playplaces have to be the most disgusting 'toys' to allow your kids to play with. But, I too, have caved (more than once)..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails