Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Curious Emma's Party!


I'm still in shock that Emma is 2 (and that I will have another baby in just a few weeks)
With me being pregnant (and exhausted) we decided to not have a "real" party this year...mainly just family and a few close friends.
I'm not going to lie, I felt a tad guilty. Felt like I was shorting her but frankly I just didn't have the energy. And as long as there would be cake & presents I knew she would be just fine.


So, that's exactly what we did...our families & a few of my closest friends came over to celebrate Curious George style.

Thanks to everyone that came!

She is all about presents these days! From her Ms. Potato Head to her very own camera to her first American Doll she was spoiled.


And of course there was a cake to complete the party.
A yummy chocolate chip (top tier) & strawberry (bottom tier) Curious George girly cake!


Happy Birthday sweet Emma Lou!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

~Dawn~ said...

Such a sweet party!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails