Monday, March 11, 2013

Another Sneak Peek at Hudson's Nursery

6 Weeks from today (or less) baby Hudson will join our family!
We are getting so excited anticipating his arrival. 
And of course with a new baby comes yet another nursery that I'm dying to show off.

It is yet to be completed...I'm thinking some navy long curtains & perhaps some paper lanterns to hang above the crib. Not really sure. But for now wanted to give another glimpse into Hudson's room.


And of course he needed a monogram to complete his room...so I was so excited to come across 
 after coming across some of her prints on pinterest.



She was so awesome to coordinate along with bedding to make the perfect set of prints for his room.
She was amazing to work with! Super fast, great communication & an awesome product!


I love being able to glance down the hall & see this!
Thanks so much!

And just to prove how awesome the prints match...take a look!




I can't wait to share the completed project & of course to get baby Hudson into his new room. 
Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I love those colors. :)) Only 6 weeks to go - can't WAIT!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails