Monday, March 26, 2012

I've Been Tagged

I was 'tagged' by one of my favorite blogger friends, Dawn from Mom-A-Logues to do a little Q&A about myself...so here we go.






1. What is your go-to meal to cook for your family?
Hmmm, I would have to say chicken (most likely baked parmesan garlic) with a side whether it is macaroni, rice or a veggie


2. What, if anything, would you change about your blog?
That's a toughie, I'm not really sure. Perhaps the personal posts that I post. I feel like I rarely have a lot of time to post about "us" and when I do I don't seem to get much response. All in all I started my blog for me & close family/friends. But who doesn't love to get comments & response?


3. If you could only keep one thing in your wardrobe, what would it be?
Right now it would have to be my Gap jeans. I LOVE wearing Summer dresses but I feel like I'm always wearing these jeans. They're the most comfortable pair and truly fit which is hard to find when you're short.


4. Warm sunny beaches or snow covered mountains?
Definitely a beach girl here. I'm counting down until our next trip.


5. What's your favorite book?
I love to read, or well I used to love to read. It seems as if I never have enough time to "just read". And because my memory is bad I will go with the last book I read, The Hunger Games. Oh it was good!


6. What 3 words best describe your personality?
positive, peace-maker, caring


7. What's the first thing you'd splurge on if you won the lottery?
Wow, I have a lot of wants but I would probably go with a vacation home. Most likely the beach & make it ocean front.


8. Do you have an embarassing song that you rock out to on your I-pod?
I think I have too many to even name. I haven't updated my list in so long I'm jamming out to so many oldies but it keeps me running.


9. Do you have a hidden talent?
I can find anything. If you lose it, I can find it. I was always called "eagle eye" when I was little. In fact I've even impressed my husband with this skill.


10. What's your favorite reality TV show?
The Real Housewives (preferably OC) or The Bachelorette/The Bachelor


11. What's your favorite sport and why?
I'm not a big sports fan but I played soccer in high school & swam on the swim team. So, one of those to play. And football to watch.


There are some rules to this little game:
You must post rules.
Answer the 11 questions presented to you by your tagger.
Create 11 questions to ask the bloggers you plan to tag.
Tag 11 people and link them in your post.
Let them know you tagged them.

And because I'm probably lame...I've decided not to tag anyone. In fact, I actually started to tag people and realized that I don't know who I'd actually tag but I'm hoping y'all like reading along.

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

LOL I love that you couldn't get rid of your jeans. When I was pregnant, I told my husband I HAD to get back to my pre pregnancy size because it would be impossible to find all new jeans. :)

Rachel C said...

Yay for Hunger Games ! Loved the books - can't wait to see the movies :)

~Dawn~ said...

Yay! Thanks for participating Stephanie - it's fun to learn new things about each other.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails