Monday, May 4, 2009

NOT me! No way!

Well, I've decided to FINALLY take part in the fun. For those that are not familiar feel free to head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week. It's quite entertaining and I know that I certainly love reading everyone's NOT ME'S.

I certainly DID NOT sit at work and make a list of my Not Me's and I most certainly am NOT at work posting this.

I DID NOT eat the almond I dropped on the floor because that would be incredibly gross and it most certainy was NOT that good.

I certainly DO NOT need to roll out of bed in order to get up.

I DID NOT take a patient to ultrasound this week and I DID NOT have to use their bathroom while down there. (I most certainly love peeing ALL the time)

I DID NOT ask the ultrasound tech (at my ultrasound) for a picture of Maddox's feet because I DO NOT think they're overly cute. And my husband most certainly DID NOT think I was crazy for such a request.

I most certainly DID NOT drop things this past week and leave them there. I would NEVER do this because I can very easily bend down and pick them up.

1 comment:

Running 365 said...

I love how you are dropping things because it's too difficult to bend over, BUT you did bend over to get the dropped almond off the floor! This made me smile a lot. I can't wait to see you again!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails