Monday, June 8, 2009

OMG...I'm 8 months

Yes, as of today I'm officially 32 weeks/8 months pregnant! Wow,at one point I thought I would never be a momma and look I'm almost there. It's so hard to believe!!

8 months

I thought it was about time for an updated belly photo...however as I upload them I realize it doesn't much look like me. I do believe my next picture may have to be taken at the beginning of the day when I'm not quite as exhausted.

And a funny little tidbit...a woman told me yesterday that I was soooo tiny! Oh my, I think she must be blind.

According to Baby Center Maddox is now up to:

By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus (ummm...could be wrong but I'm betting he's bigger). . He now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for birth.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails