Saturday, July 18, 2009

Waiting...Inpatiently

Despite the fact that I still have 2 weeks until my actual due date.... I AM READY AND I'M READY NOW.


Now, I don't think I'm as uncomfortable as one might imagine but I'm definitely done at this point. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not comfortable in the least bit. But I just imagine it could be worse. Everything can be worse, can't it?

Mostly I'm just ready to meet the little one. Working has gotten pretty tiring and hard at this point but I'm determined to hang in there to the end. I don't want to use/waste any of my saved time before he comes. I want every second I can get with him after he's born. I've also found it to be hard to see and hold all the babies at work...it makes me want to hold my little boy so badly.

Oh....and I walked 3+ miles today. So, come on Maddox, your Daddy & I are ready to meet you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails