Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Top 9...

Baby things I couldn't live without.




This past weekend a friend asked me for some of the things that I discovered to be very useful. So, I've been thinking about it and decided to devise a list...because I love lists. I'm sure as he gets older more things will need to be added.






1. Bottle Sterilizer:
Honestly this saves me tons of time. I couldn't imagine boiling bottles. You just fill it up and pop it in the microwave for 2 minutes and walaaa they're all sterilized. Yay for easiness2. Swing:
This has to be Maddox's favorite thing ever. It is the Papasan style which swings from side to side & front to back. He has loved this since the day he has came home. And it's so great because instead of a regular swing seat it sorta cradles him. A must have! Not one day goes by that we don't use this.



3. Sling:
Maddox loves this & I wouldn't get half of the stuff done around the house without it. I can just put him in it & I can still vacuum or do the dishwasher.



4. Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags:

I just love these. Each bag is good for 20 uses & is great for sterilizing the breastpump pieces. Plus they're great on the go.
5. Diaper Genie:

Ummm...could you imagine not having one of these. Wow, it would get stinky quick. I guess you could always take a trip out to the outside trashcan but who wants to do that in the middle of the night.








6. Cloud B Gentle Giraffe:

This is like a sound machine. It has the soothing sounds of the serengeti which fits perfectly with Maddox's room decor. We don't go a single night without using it. Every night that I lay him down I turn it on to help soothe him & keep him asleep. Plus it's much more stylish then regular sound machines & it's a handy size to carry along on trips.




7. Boppy Pillow:


This came in the most handy right after my c-section during the time when I couldn't stand any pressure (even a 7 lb baby) on my stomach. However, it is still very useful because he can eat & fall asleep right there on the pillow.

8. Breastpump:

Seriously, not sure how one would manage to go anywhere without this.


9. A Husband

Could not imagine doing this without a loving & supporting husband.


I'm sure there's so many things that I'm forgetting. So, I may add more later as I think of them. Plus, I'm sure that the list may differ for others...these are just some of the things that I have found that I couldn't live without.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh, I love lists too! And I love anything to do with babies. AND I'm the one who asked you about couldn't-live-without-baby things. So I very much enjoyed this post. I'll definitely be purchasing one of these 9 things (not the husband though, which I thought was so sweet and cute of you to include) for Cynthia and her baby.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails