Friday, October 2, 2009

A Few of Our Favorite Things

Today, on Kelly's Korner she is hosting Show Us Your Life-Baby Gear. In the Past 2 months we have found a few things that we adore. Keep in mind these are things that WE love but they may or may not work for others. Here was my top 9 from the other week. Since then we have been loving a few new things such as:






  • the Bumbo (It's so nice that he has his very own seat & he can sit in the kitchen & watch me cook)



  • A coolmist humidifier (As a nurse & a Mommy I think this is a must. I have been running it at night & will most likely do throughout the winter) Plus it's simply adorable. We have the frog one but it comes in all kinds of animals including an adorable cow.



8 comments:

The Parker's said...

Hey! You're little guy is just adorable. I love his hair!

I also have a question that I've asked before but forgot the answer. It is definitely time to change the top of my blog, and I want to know where you go to format your pictures. Mine is a little...uh hum...out-dated. :-)

Brandi said...

I love that humidifier it is so cute and we need to get us one.

The Gardella's said...

Just found your blog at Kelly's. Your little guy is adorable!

Stephanie said...

Erin, I use scrapblog.com for my headers. Some of the things on their cost, but I always just use the free backgrounds/stickers.

Elisha said...

Hi, here in Australia we dont really use humidfiers, only if baby is sick with a cold/chest infection.
Do you use yours all the time?
What are the benefits?
Maybe its an American thing?
TIA
Elisha :-)

Stephanie said...

I just recently bought the humidifier. My husband & I had a bit of a cold and I was afraid Maddox might catch it so I wanted to be prepared in advance. I think for the most part people only use them when they're sick. However, during the winter I may use it every night just to help with the dry air created by using the heater.

Stephanie said...

I just recently bought the humidifier. My husband & I had a bit of a cold and I was afraid Maddox might catch it so I wanted to be prepared in advance. I think for the most part people only use them when they're sick. However, during the winter I may use it every night just to help with the dry air created by using the heater.

junebug said...

that's a cool looking humidifer!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails