Monday, April 11, 2011

Thanks

Thank you so much to everyone's tips...and PLEASE feel free to keep them coming. 
I never had this problem with Maddox; he loved the Born Free bottles!
So I'm all ears.

I honestly thought when I did my review HERE on the Think Baby bottles that they were going to work.  She did better with these than the others because they have a super slow flow that is slower than the Stage 1 but since then we haven't had any luck.

As many of you have suggested, I think I have a Playtex Dropin Style bottle in the cabinet that we never used with Maddox...I will have to try that.  However, I have to admit I'm a bit skeptical because I honestly don't think she likes the nipple shapes of any of the "typical bottles".

So, I also ordered one of these (Adiri Natural Nurser Ultimate Bottle) as Lindsey suggested trying




Has anyone tried these????

I thought the nipple shape looked promising & there were a lot of positive reviews on Amazon. And with Amazon offering free 2 day shipping I thought I'd give it a whirl because I'll soon be gone 14+ hours.

Honestly, I don't like the thought of having to buy a new bottle for every stage of nipple...but I'm hoping if I can get her used to one. Perhaps later on she'll take the ones we already have.

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

1 comment:

Sell WoW Account said...

Maddox is such a cute name:3

havent tries those though..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails