Friday, March 8, 2013

32 Weeks...A Preggo Post & Maternity Pic Sneak Peek

Despite the fact that I'm actually 33 weeks as of tomorrow...I'm doing a 32 Week Post.
I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. Just the thought that I will become a mom of 3 in just 6 weeks 3 days is CRAZY! I'm super excited to meet the little guy and at the same time I don't know what I'm going to do. I know, I know...I will manage but there's those moments that I'm just not sure how I will do it. Emma is quite the "little miss". She LOVE to be held. Just yesterday I managed to go in Walmart, push the cart with Maddox in it & hold Emma throughout the entire store all while she held her baby doll. Needless to say I was sweating. She is just something else.


Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 Weeks (33 tomorrow)
Size of baby: Baby H is approximately 4 lbs 5 oz
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Gender:A Boy, Hudson James.
Movement: Getting stronger! I feel like he is getting so big.
Sleep: I think I'm getting accustomed to the numerous bathroom trips. I feel exhauted pretty much all the time. 
Cravings: Mexican food. 
Symptons: reflux, irregular contractions, exhaustion..I think I'm at the fun stage, lol
Best Moment this week: doing maternity pictures & seeing him on the ultrasound and because I have failed to mention it the c-section is scheduled! 

And now for a sneak peek...



I knew I had to do maternity pictures this time. It's one of those things I think I don't want to do & then afterwards I regret it. So, third time is the charm. And lucky for me this awesome photographer has teamed up with the hospital I work at to photograph maternity & children pictures to decorate our floor. :) She truly has such an eye for the "right picture" so if you're anywhere near the Charlotte, NC area I highly recommend Michelle Neira photography

And talking about photography be sure to check out my best friends photography page, Shutter Farm Portraits  because she will be giving away a FREE 16x20 canvas very soon.

And I know I've really been lacking lately but I have several super awesome things coming up that you definitely won't want to miss. Reviews, giveaways & more!

Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails